Choose 1-3 conflicts or obstacles your characters face at each of
the 9 basic plot points:
4 Basic Types Of Conflict:
1) Inner - different beliefs, desires, voices in
the head or goals that are in opposition. What types of inner conflict
can you give your main characters? Character flaws coming to the
surface, pride, fears or jealousy.
2) Personal - How well do your main characters
deal with other people? Show character in conflict with relationships,
family, friends or pets. Any ideas?
3) Social - Conflicts with school, work, church,
law, politics, businesses, justice or organizations. What kind of
social conflicts could your main character encounter while trying
to accomplish their plot goals?
4) Environmental - Conflicts with urban city environments
(gangs, cars, crowds) nature, diseases, disasters, mystical forces,
wars, jungle, security devices or difficult to get through locations
5) Combinations of the above.
Add 1-3 conflicts or obstacles to each of your 9 Basic Plot Points: